I would like some feed back as to who is checking on this blog. I want to make sure that everyone is aware of it. If you don't want to leave a message on this site - then email me or Carol.
charleytrafzer@thewavz.com
or
carolburton@adelphia.net
Let us know if you are planning to come or not! We would like to get a family picture if we can all make it! So - Let us know!
Thanks!
C.
Friday, February 8, 2008
5 comments:
Yes yes yes...I check the blog daily. Geez :D
I read it. I started it, for crying out loud.
I hopped on as soon as I heard. It's now on my google reader so anything you put on it will be read by me pronto.
I don't read it and I've never checked it. What's a blog?
I read it and I'm not even a Field nor a Trafzer, though after 16 years, I should be an honorary one. Lol.
Post a Comment