The Fields Family Weekend get together is slated for August 8-10, 2008. Overnight accommodations include primitive camping (across the creek at Jim's), gated private camping (in the pool area), or wooded camping (at Ben's). Spend the weekend and take in all the rest and relaxation you can. Bring a jar and collect fireflies, work on your tan by the pool, or challenge yourself on Ben's legendary "back forty" 2 hole golf course. There will be plenty of food and illegal fireworks, so there is no need to bring your own. Just bring a board game to share and a ripping good yarn! Don't forget the DEET!
2 comments:
Can't wait for August!
Yes...I would like to place a reservation for the available room at Jim & Chuck's Hut-O-Fun B&B. I hear the room service is amazing.
I also understand that the pool is reserved from noon to 5 for guests of the B&B. Sounds great! lol.
Post a Comment